locate IP of Victim using Web page

So far, i have give some third party websites to track ip address of victim.  Today we are going to create our own website or webpage to track victim IP address.  I have written this PHP code for you.

Let me explain in two different methods
Method 1:
Log ip and redirect to some other interesting webpage(like "cute kittens pictures" page) or trusted page (like "facebook" page).

Method 2:
Log the ip and remains in same page( without redirection). I think "you won't select this method.

In this post , i will explain the method 1.



Requirements:
Any free hosting site and basic knowledge about file uploading to hosting.
url shortening sites account like co.cc,co.nr[optional]

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment